0123456789 æøßÆØ &!?$¢£€ (.,:;)
A Flare Serif to Rule Them All
Husk began as a digitization of a film typeface called Maile by LetterGraphics. From there, it has evolved to a much more robust character set than its original reference. With multiple numerals sets, creative discretionary ligatures, as well as Swash Capitals and a few final forms, this gladiator of the type arena cuts through to let your designs shine.
Husk-Regular comes loaded with features for customisation options:
- A mix of specialized Capital letterforms for Caps & Lowercase standard
- A Swash feature for Swash Capitals as E & R final forms.
- Stylistic Alternates feature for Lining Numerals, an alternate & and M.
- Discretionary Ligatures for a collection of unique ligature arrangements.
- A Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for Limitless Fractions
- Oldstyle (default), Tabular, Proportional, and Lining figure sets
Approx. 482 Character Glyph Set: Husk comes with a glyphset that includes standard & punctuation, international language support, discretionary ligatures, alternate numeral styles, subscript and superscript.