0123456789 æøßÆØ &!?$¢£€ (.,:;)
A type from vintage Hollywood to your computer screen.
Glorious Song is a display serif typestyle that was inspired by the poster lettering for the 1948 movie “Words and Music”. It’s an all capitals typeface that has alternate caps in the lowercase slots to convey all of the spunk and visual dance of the original inspiration.
Glorious Song comes with some features for customisation options:
- An all capitals typeface with alternate capitals in the lowercase slots
- A Ligatures feature that alternates between Capital and Alt Capitals characters.
- A SmallCaps feature just to mix things up a little.
- A Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for Limitless Fractions
- Tabular and Proportional figure sets
Approx. 546 Character Glyph Set: Glorious Song comes with a glyphset that includes standard & punctuation, international language support, basic ligatures, alternate numeral styles, subscript and superscript, and Small Cap letters.